Madison Equities, Inc. is a private real estate company that has interests in office, retail investments and hospitality in St. Paul and Ramsey County. The Company’s focus is to acquire, manage, and lease its investments internally, with its own staff. Madison Equities is one of the largest office owners in Ramsey County and owns multiple properties across Minnesota.
- Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
- Needs: HVAC upgrades, variable frequency drives, efficient lighting with controls, air handling units, chillers and boilers
- Annual Savings: $1.4 Million
- C-PACE Loan: $10.2 Million
- Cumulative Savings: $27.6 Million
“When we purchased this historical property last year, it was clear that we could make this class-A building substantially more energy-efficient. We feel a great responsibility to preserve the integrity of this landmark. Working with St. Paul Port Authority and Petros PACE Finance made this extensive revitalization undertaking a manageable process.”
– Jim Crockarell, Principal of Madison Equities